The President shall be appointed by the Bishop of Palm Beach and reports to the Superintendent of Schools as set forth below. The President’s responsibilities include the leadership and oversight necessary to ensure that the High School fulfills its mission as a Roman Catholic educational institution. The President shall directly supervise the High School Principal and the High School Principal’s role as the academic leader of the High School. The President is responsible for the fiscal stability of the High School and is specifically charged with the following:
- Fundraising and Development
- Public and Alumni Relations
- Institutional and Educational Leadership
- Long-Range Planning and Fiscal Year Budget Formulation
- Development and Review of High School Policies
- Oversight of the Implementation of the High School Policies
- The President shall periodically report specifically as to these items to the Superintendent of Schools, the Corporate Board of Directors, and the School Advisory Council. The Superintendent of Schools may from time to time assign additional duties, responsibilities, and reporting requirements.
The President is expected to exemplify Roman Catholic doctrine and practice in conduct and in the administration of all assigned duties. The President is specifically charged with the responsibility to see that the functions of administration, organization, and teaching serve to implement the goals and objectives of a Catholic philosophy of education for the school community.
The President shall at all times observe, follow, and implement the policies and guidelines of the Diocese of Palm Beach.
The successful candidate must be a practicing Catholic with a vision for Catholic education. The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Background in Catholic School Administration, including Advancement work and new facility or renovation projects. At least three to five years of experience preferred.
- Master’s degree in educational leadership or related field of study.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
- Excellent and professional telephone manner, interpersonal skills, confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively with Diocesan employees, department heads, representatives of other agencies and the general public.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgement calls.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and consistently exercise discretion and good business judgment.
Start date of July 1, 2024 or sooner.
Position Prospectus available at: CardinalNewmanHighSchoolProspectus.pdf (finalsite.net).
Letters of Interest or Inquiries should be directed to: Mr. Al Catelli at Partners in Mission, email@example.com.Apply Now